Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
300 Series End Suction
Series & Model
General purpose end suction pumps are used in commercial, industrial and municipal applications every day. The RE series end suction products feature back pull out impellers, centerline discharges, casted integral feet on all casings with heavy casing thickness, impellers with back pump out vanes and oversized shafts to provide the end user with a superior, reliable product.
- Capacities to: 9,000 GPM (2,044 m^3/hr)
- Heads to: 450 Feet (140 m)
- Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
- Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability. Carbon/Si-Carbide/EPDM elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Internal seal flush.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed, francis impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot on casing for support. Suction and discharge flanges are casted to 250 psi dimensions. Case working pressures for all REF models is 250 psi.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate and OSHA coupling guard.
- Impellers have back pump out vanes to keep the seal chamber free of debris.
- Oil lubricated power frame for cooler bearing operation. All REF pump models feature bearings with a minimum 100,000 hour design life.
- Agriculture & Irrigation
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our end suction pump experts for questions regarding our American Marsh 300 Series pumps.