Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
470 Series Stamped Stainless
Series & Model
The VM Vertical Multistage inline pump is designed to give the user what they want, a high quality, high pressure, cost sensitive pump with unmatched reliability and long life. The VM product line compliments American-Marsh's already complete high pressure multistage product line by giving our customers a choice when it comes to their high pressure needs. The VM product line is at home in boiler feed, high pressure washdown and other unique applications.
Capacities to: 630 GPM (143 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 995 Feet (303 m)
Temperatures to: 350 F (177 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Removable stack assembly to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard American-Marsh Series 840 cartridge mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability. Carbon/Si-Carbide/Viton elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Integral coupling guard to protect operator from rotating shaft assembly.
- Available standard in cast iron top and bottom with 304 stainless steel impeller and diffuser assembly. Optional 316 stainless steel construction available.
- Coupled to standard NEMA C-face motor. Optional IEC motor connection available upon request.
- Enclosed, francis impeller design provide maximum efficiency and long life.
- 250 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot for support. ANSI, oval, victaulic or metric flanges are available upon request.
- External monitoring port for dry running detection.
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our inline pumps specialists for more information on the American Marsh 470 Series vertical multistage inline pumps.