Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the Best Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Customer Service
320 Series Vertical Sump
Series & Model
Vertical sump pumps are used in a variety of aggressive applications. These pumps are used in commercial, industrial and municipal applications every day. The SREM series vertical process pumps feature heavy duty casings, oversized shafts, short bearing spans, optional metallurgies and lineshaft bearing material flexibility.
Capacities to: 9,000 GPM (2,044 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 450 Feet (140 m)
Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty casings and impellers.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Iron fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.
- 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections.
- Heavy duty, grease lubricated thrust bearing and oversized lineshaft and inboard head bearings.
- Lineshaft bearings can be supplied in bronze, cast iron, carbon graphite, teflon or metal backed marine material.
- Pump setting flexibility to depths of 25+ feet.
- Optional stuffing box.
- 4 foot to 5 foot maximum lineshaft bearing spans.
- Internal lubrication for flushing lineshaft bearings.
- Optional oil filled support column.
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our vertical sump pump professionals for more information on our American Marsh 320 Series pumps.