Pump Solutions #1 Corporation's Unbeatable Services
Pump Solutions #1 Corporation provides unbeatable pump replacement and pump repair services. We focus all of our time and energy on being the #1 pump company. Routine servicing such as a pump schematic inspection or a system diagnostics can help increase the production and efficiency of your pump system.
Calpeda Pump Distributor in Wisconsin
Calpeda Water Pumps & Spare Parts
Pump Solutions #1 Corporation proudly carries pumps and spare parts from leading electric water pump manufacturer Calpeda.
Calpeda commitment to develop, create and manufacture industrialize pump systems has led to a vast product line of the best industrialized water pumps including:
- Single and twin impeller centrifugal pumps
- Multi-stage pumps
- Self-priming pumps
- Submersible drainage & sewage pumps
- Submersible, bore-hole & immersion pumps
- Circulating pumps
- Pressure boosting & fire-fighting sets
- Peripheral & gear pumps
- Spare parts & accessories
Calpeda industrialized pump parts and replacement parts deliver the highest quality of water handling systems providing a seamless production for your operation system. Pump Solution #1’s line of Calpeda water pumps and pump parts provides lasting durability and optimal water handling functionality. Contact us today for Calpeda pumps, parts and pricing.CONTACT US TODAY for Calpeda Products
Calpeda Pumps Catalog
Contact Pump Solutions #1 Corporation for the best pricing and service on Calpeda pumps and spare parts.
Single & Twin Impeller Centrifugal Pumps
- NM, NMD: Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps with threaded ports
- NM(EI), NMS: Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps with flanged connections
- NM4(EI), NMS4: Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (n = 1450 rpm)
- N, N4: End-Suction Centrifugal Pumps standardized EN 733
- C: Centrifugal Pumps with open impeller
- MXH: Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps in stainless steel
- MXP: Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps
- MGP: Horizontal Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps
- MXSU: Vertical multi-stage close coupled pumps
- MXV-B: Vertical Multi-Stage Close Coupled Pumps
- MXV(EI): Vertical Multi-Stage In-Line Pumps
- A: Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps with open impeller
- CA: Self-Priming Liquid Ring Pumps
- NGL: Self-Priming Pumps
- NGX: Self-Priming Pumps
- NG: Self-Priming Pumps
- MXA: Multi-Stage Self-Priming Pumps
Don't see the Calpeda pump or part you need? Contact us for help finding products and a free quote. Pump Solutions #1 Corporation has the best pricing and service in the Midwest!
Calpeda Pump Distributor serving Midwest
Every day the Calpeda brand thinks of ways to improve products by experimenting on size, weight, transportability and resilience. This ultimately provides you with a high quality, full production tested pump. The Calpeda branded pumps are used for many types of applications including industrial, agriculture, groundwater, sewage, residential and domestic.
Pump Solutions #1 Corporation supplies water pumps for circulation plants, irrigation, fire fighting applications and universal pumps for civil and industrial use to companies in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Contact your Calpeda pump distributor in Wisconsin for more information or call us at 262-835-0774.