Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the Best Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Customer Service
450 Series Regerative Turbine
Series & Model
Regenerative turbine pumps are used for low flows and high heads in a variety of commercial, industrial and municipal applications. The VF series regenerative turbine pumps operate at 3600 & 1800 RPM and feature heavy duty castings, oversized shafts, grease lubrication and oversized inboard & outboard bearing.
Capacities to: 65 GPM (15 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 1000 Feet (305 m)
Temperatures to: 300 F (149 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1800 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Standard American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability.
- Carbon/Si-Carbide/EPDM elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Floating impeller allows for maximum life and efficiency.
- Grease lubricated bearing housing for extended bearing life.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable channel rings and FMI seal chamber. The channel rings allow for rebuilding the pump to factory tolerances and the FMI seal chamber allows for vapors to escape the seal chamber.
- Regenerative turbine impellers can handle up to 20% entrained gas.
- Side suction and top discharge connections.
- High pressure at very low flows.
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our regenerative turbine pump professionals for more information on our American Marsh 450 Series pumps.