Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
310 Series Vertical Inline
Series & Model
General purpose inline end suction pumps are used in commercial, industrial and municipal applications every day. The RE series end suction products feature back pull out impellers, inline suction and discharge, casted integral base on all casings with heavy casing thickness, impellers with back pump out vanes and oversized shafts to provide the end user with a superior, reliable product.
Capacities to: 9,000 GPM (2,044 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 450 Feet (140 m)
Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability.
- Carbon/Si-Carbide/Viton elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Integral seal flush.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/304SS fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.
- Vertical inline 125 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral base on casing for support. Suction and discharge flanges are casted to 250 psi dimensions. Case working pressures for all REI models is 250 psi.
- Standard, stocked c-face motors for quick shipment.
- Pumps can be stocked and shipped less driver allowing more flexibility for the end user.
- C-face motor bracket allows the removal of the driver without disassembling entire pumping unit.
- Impellers have back pump out vanes to keep the seal chamber free of debris.
- Agriculture & Irrigation
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our inline pump experts for more information on our American Marsh 310 Series pumps or our other inline pumps.