Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
330 Series Submersible Non-Clog
Series & Model
These pumps operate smoothly and with equal efficiency in either direction of operation when the relief is in the proper position. They efficiently handle heavy, viscous materials such as asphalt, molasses, roofing compounds and printing inks; as well as fuel oils, gasolines and similar thin liquids. Pumps are available in several materials of construction with or without relief valves. Pumps can be supplied with conventional packing or mechanical seal.
- Capacities to: 400 GPM (91 m^3/hr)
- Heads to: 289 Feet (88 m)
- Temperatures to: 300 F (150 C)
- Speed ranges: 900 to 100 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Heavy cast iron gears for long life and durability.
- Packed stuffing box standard. Optional American-Marsh Series 810 mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability. Carbon/Si-Carbide/EPDM elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- Large variety of shaft bushings available.
- Optional relief valve.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate and OSHA coupling guard.
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our submersible pump experts for more information on the American Marsh 330 Series submersible non-clog pumps.