Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
330 Series Non-Clog
Useful PDFsColor Brochure
Series & Model
The NCCC two vane, solids handling pumps are used in a variety of aggressive applications. These pumps are used in commercial, industrial and municipal applications every day. The NCCC series solids handling, process pumps feature heavy duty casings, oversized shafts, close-coupled motors, optional metallurgies and Accu-Shock shaft protection. NCCC models are available in a vertical, close-coupled C-Face motor orientation.
Capacities to: 8,000 GPM (1,817 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 140 Feet (43 m)
Temperatures to: 250 F (121 C)
Speed ranges: 1800 to 400 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty casings and impellers.
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard packed stuffing box or optional American-Marsh Series 820 component mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability. Carbon/Si-Carbide/Viton elastomers standard, with other faces and elastomers available. 850B cartridge mechanical seals are also available on request.
- Available standard in Ductile Iron/304SS fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include optional casing wear plates to maintain peak efficiency.
- Two vane, non-clog impeller design passes large spherical solids (through 7 inches on larger models) and "limp" media.
- Impellers have front and rear pump out vanes to keep material from building up in those areas.
- The 125 lb. ANSI suction connection has a removable, oval clean-out plate to provide visibility and accessibility to the impeller vanes. The suction cover also has a cast integral foot for casing support. The suction base of the NCCC pump also feature support for the entire pump assembly. The 125 lb. ANSI tangential discharge connection also has a removable, oval clean-out plate to provide visibility and accessibility to the impeller vanes and casing cutwater. Case working pressures for all NCCC models is 175 psi.
- C-face motor bracket allows the removal of the driver without disassembling entire pumping unit.
- Pumps can be stocked and shipped less driver allowing more flexibility for the end user.
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact the American Marsh pumps specialists at Pump Solutions 1 Corp for more information on the 330 Series Non-clog, solids handling pumps.