Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
380 Series Multi-Stage
Series & Model
Multi-stage split case pumps are used for moderate heads in a variety of commercial, industrial and municipal applications. The HH series multistage split case pumps operate at 3600 RPM and feature heavy duty casings, high efficiency opposed and enclosed impellers, oversized shafts, optional oil lubricated bearings and optional metallurgies.
Capacities to: 900 GPM (204 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 950 Feet (290 m)
Temperatures to: 350 F (177 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Fully removable rotor assemblies without disturbing piping or driver.
- Standard packed stuffing box or optional mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability.
- 125 lb./250 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections.
- Internal seal flush.
- Grease lubrication standard with optional ring oiled lubrication for higher temperatures.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include labyrinth casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, single suction, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.
- Building Trades
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our American Marsh pump distributors for more information on our 380 Series multi-stage split case pumps.