Pump Solutions #1 Corporation
Providing the best pumps, parts, motors & customer service.
460 Series Process
Series & Model
OSD ANSI pumps are used in harsh process applications in a variety of industrial markets. The OSD series ANSI pumps feature heavy duty castings, oversized shafts, oil lubrication, single row inboard and double row outboard bearings, optional stuffing box cooling jacket, outboard bearing micromillimeter impeller adjustment and choice of optional metallurgies.
Capacities to: 7,400 GPM (1,680 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 985 Feet (300 m)
Temperatures to: 500 F (260 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 to 1200 RPM
Features & Benefits
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time. Meets ANSI B73.1 dimensional standards.
- Packed or mechanically sealed stuffing box options to meed aggressive applications.
- Micromillimeter thrust bearing adjustment to quickly dial back factory running tolerances.
- Optional bearing and stuffing box cooling jackets for higher temperatures.
- Oil lubricated bearing housing for superior cooling and extended bearing life.
- Available standard in Cast Steel/Cast Steel fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- High efficiency reverse vane impellers designed to handle process fluids.
- 150 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections with centerline discharge and cast integral foot on casing for support. Optional 300 lb. flanges available.
- Wide variety of stuffing boxes to meet application requirements.
- Single row inboard bearings for rigid shaft support.
- Bearing isolators to keep bearing housing clean and free of contaminants.
- Sleeved or solid shaft to minimize deflection at stuffing box.
- Food & Beverage
- General Industry
- Mining & Aggregate
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
Contact our pump repair company to learn more about our American Marsh 460 Series Process.